SailNet Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
All in all, unless this is just a weekender or daysailor, I would push you toward a 36 mkii. If it is a weekender/daysailor, you will love the 320 and how she sails. Brian
Unless I missed it, you didn't mention mention if any kids were involved. As his username implies the "Dad" may be pushing you towards the 36 for a "Family" cruise :). My wife and I (no kids) had many 1 week cruises (usually 2 a year) and a couple of 2 week cruises in the 6 years we had a '99 C320 and space was never a problem. For us the Forward berth was just for storage and the aft Queen sized berth is larger than the C34's and the same as the C36. The Fridge on the C320 IIRC is also not matched until you go to the C36 or maybe even higher. The one thing they really did scrimp on though was the head. No fattys allowed ...... because you won't even be able to turn around ;)

·
Registered
935 Posts
Hey Dad...... although I'm probably old enough to be yours....;) Your retort reminded my that I forgot to add to my post that I always loved the C36 and even when I had my C320 I still lusted for one..... mostly for the reasons you mentioned :rolleyes: . I got so involved with tooting the C320's horn (loved that boat) that I got a bit myopic :eek:.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.