1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
never convicted
482 Posts
gotta pic?

·
Siren 17
1,984 Posts
Ok guy, this isn't good. Do you guy's know this is now the second thread on Mamma Mia. Is this site run by a bunch of pufters or somesuch.

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ok guy, this isn't good. Do you guy's know this is now the second thread on Mamma Mia. Is this site run by a bunch of pufters or somesuch.
Sorry, my bad. First off I must have missed the original thread, second, I'm new here so I guess I haven't gleemed the "unwritten" rules of this forum. From now on I'll be more careful and try to read more into a posters underlying agenda so I can avoid replying to anything that may appear suspicious...

Though the TAI MO SHAN is a beautiful sailboat, its ashame that it will forever have to bear the burden of having "that movie" overshadow its long and glorious nautical history. :laugher

·
Siren 17
1,984 Posts
Un-written rules. Heck we aren't that good at following the written rules. The popular thread today is a kids game. I doubt you'll bring down the level of sophisticated debate often found amongst these threads. Is a beautiful boat to say the least.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I was in a small town north of Stockholm last spring, and had some time to kill. I decided to wander into a library and see what the Swedes had to offer us culturally.

I walked over to the CD collection and the first thing I saw, right on top, was an ABBA CD..

Yikes!

David

1 - 14 of 14 Posts