SailNet Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Reaction score
We've used Sta-SetX on both our Sabres and have had zero problems. Our sheaves are for wire and rope since the original halyards wire wire-rope splices. I replaced with rope only and haven't had a problem with the mast or deck sheaves. I remove all my lines each fall and inspect them for war. Nothing out of the ordinary due to the sheaves.

dvpamenter is right, but the check is simple and takes seconds.

Sta-SetX isn't that expensive and is low stretch. Not up to racing standards, but plenty good enough for cruisers IMHO.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.