SailNet Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Anarchist in Exile
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like others I'm sure, I've installed Marinebeam's innovative white/red LED cabin bulbs that switch colors simply by toggling the power off/on when the light is on. Great upgrade without changing the fixture and wiring.

Well they've done it again, this time creating a masttop bulb that is either a tri-color for offshore navigation, or an anchor light. The bulb is a standard BAY15 offset pin base that just pops in. I got one and did a writeup on my blog.

Rare bird - A Beneteau First 260 resource: LED Nav/anchor replacement bulb

·
Registered
171 Posts
Like others I'm sure, I've installed Marinebeam's innovative white/red LED cabin bulbs that switch colors simply by toggling the power off/on when the light is on. Great upgrade without changing the fixture and wiring.

Well they've done it again, this time creating a masttop bulb that is either a tri-color for offshore navigation, or an anchor light. The bulb is a standard BAY15 offset pin base that just pops in. I got one and did a writeup on my blog.

Rare bird - A Beneteau First 260 resource: LED Nav/anchor replacement bulb
Thanks for that review and pointer to this product... always cool to see the exact product I need, which I didn't realize existed until now!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Thats pretty cool, and would have been awesome in my last boat. Could add a tricolor (or anchor) without additional wiring.

BTW - I love their red/white interior bulbs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts