SailNet Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Tartan 37
5,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the next 60 days, Maryland Yacht Club in Pasadena Maryland is waiving its $1000 initiation fee.

This is great opportunity to join a active and fun group of people. I have only been there a year but have made many friends and really like the club. There are plenty of activities for those who wish to partake, for adults and children.
A pool and dining room and bar and much more.

Minus the initiation fee...there's the membership fee, a slip fee (depending on size of slip), and a food chit fee. The club allows payments for membership in 4 payments as well as your chit I believe. Best to contact the club for details.

Docks are fairly new and offer long catwalks and the basin is well protected. In addition to the pool, another nice feature is the pavilion on the creek. As a member you also get reciprocity with other clubs on the bay such as Baltimore YC and Chesapeake YC. Fule discounts for members, gas & diesel.

Feel free to PM me for details or contact MYC directly, Chesapeake Bay Boating and Sailing Clubs ~ Maryland Yacht Club Chesapeake Bay Boating and Sailing Clubs ~ Maryland Yacht Club

Cheers :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts