SailNet Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maryland Yacht Club is having an open house this weekend- Saturday 3/15/14 1:00 PM- 3:00 PM. Is anyone planning on going?

·
Banned
12,366 Posts
Verpersan,

I am a member of the Maryland Yacht Club ( I am actually the Rear Commo also) and have kept my boat there for 9 years now. Great facility, pool, restaurant, easy acess to the Bay or sailing in the wide end of the Patapsco when its blwoing like stink over the open waters. Portected wide safe slips. Hurricane hole. Great sailing membership ( about 60% of the boats).

The slip fees are very cheap, but you must look at the total package. Membership each year, and the chits for the restaurant. All fees included is stil a bargain compared to many other places.

wed love to have new sailing members. T37chef is also a member

Dave

What size boat and what time are you oplanning on going. I will be working on waxing the boat Saturday and would try and meet you there. I know Carl the membership chairperson will be there and you can mention that you are a Sailnetter.

Reactions: T37Chef

·
Bristol 45.5 - AiniA
4,526 Posts
Sound like you have to a chef of some sort too.

·
Banned
12,366 Posts
Maryland Yacht Club is having an open house this weekend- Saturday 3/15/14 1:00 PM- 3:00 PM. Is anyone planning on going?
Good to see you Greg

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Watch out for curly haired dudes.
I've only visited, but it's a well run place.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Hmmmm, I was planning on going to the boat tomorrow anyway. I'm just down the road a ways. And we had our club dinner at MYC a few weeks ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts