SailNet Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Reaction score
In Croatia you probably will need to have formal certification ( there is a list of acceptable certifications somewhere on the web) and also VHF radio operator license. In Greece, they would prefer you have one , but you might be able to get away without it. Try to contact charter company directly and see if they will consider your experience.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.