SailNet Community banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
RAIN drops keep falling on my head - BJ Thomas

(oops, wrong thread. Tried to think of a Buffett song for you Coral, but couldn't do it.)

·
Registered
652 Posts
We can all get along, we just need to accept that some of the group loves full keel, or modified fin/skeg-hung rudder, solid fiberglas bluewater boats and some dummies, for some unexplained reason, love fin keel/spade rudder, glued and screwed together, yacht club trophy boats (you know, the ones that look like a Clorox bottle on it's side with a stick stuck in it).
Can't we all just get along ;-)

·
2,449 Posts
Gee, sailors getting all worked up and passionate about sailing sh*t.

Who'da thunk it. :laugher

·
Senior Moment
598 Posts
Okay now I'm all wizzed off. Some guy in an Old Shoe makes fun of my glued and screwed clorox bottle. And then he pretends to be Rodney King!!

This place has gone to the dogs!! Woof!

Wag More Bark Less

michael

Dehler 39SQ

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
We can all get along, we just need to accept that some of the group loves full keel, or modified fin/skeg-hung rudder, solid fiberglas bluewater boats and some dummies, for some unexplained reason, love fin keel/spade rudder, glued and screwed together, yacht club trophy boats (you know, the ones that look like a Clorox bottle on it's side with a stick stuck in it).
Can't we all just get along ;-)
Don't forget multis vs mono:laugher :laugher .......i2f

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi all, okay, I'll throw in as I am enjoying my Gossling's Gold and Coke. I learn and laugh so much from what all of you post here. I love the abrasiveness (is that a word?) and the freewheeling trains of thought. Please don't tone it down too much, or it won't be any fun around here anymore.:laugher

Keep the arrows and advice flying. You each contribute something great to this site.

Cheers, Bill

·
Handsome devil
3,479 Posts
Aw.... you are all a bunch of Scallywags...now fetch me a beer all of you worthless lazy swabs........and back to work.

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
SOrry, drank your beer some 3 hrs ago, drove home, took a shower, now ready for another beer, and off to camino again tomorrow! So yeah, get back to work stilly!

Oh yeah, rumour has it some scallywag named smack is coming up here to crash some pour fellow named Bob whom is having some sorta roundayvous of all the old shoes he supposidly designed! better get out the guns to stp him!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I can't resist...

Now boys... you all play nice! Ya hear?

*grins her best mama sara grin*

41 - 52 of 52 Posts