SailNet Community banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Before purchasing my Morgan 33 O.I. I communicated with the Aythya crew. I agree with everything he said. I absolutely love the 33 O.I. and I'm constantly amazed at those that love to poo-poo a boat they've never cruised. The Out Island series is a cruiser's delight in every way, shape and form, and that's why I purchased it. Send that case of rum to me in Marathon Key. You'll find me performing at Cabana Breezes Monday nights till mid March.

Cheers,

Gary :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Lived aboard and sailed my OI 415 in lots of conditions. Would I test her in a 15 day crossing with my family aboard? Maybe in pristine conditions. I think she excels at roominess and comfort and is a great boat for the Caribbean. If i was heading into the deep blue as a regular thing; I'd probably pick something different.

·
Crotchety Old Member
909 Posts
Lived aboard and sailed my OI 415 in lots of conditions. Would I test her in a 15 day crossing with my family aboard? Maybe in pristine conditions. I think she excels at roominess and comfort and is a great boat for the Caribbean. If i was heading into the deep blue as a regular thing; I'd probably pick something different.
Read Earl Hinz account of sailing his OI over 18,000 NM around the South Pacific. That was one of our motivations for buying one.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts