SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I recently bought a 32 endeavour the lady and I will be living aboard here at the end of august. I am almost done refitting the electrical systems, patched the main sail, and fixed the engine.However, I have run across a few problems that I am looking for advice on. Mainly, I have a compartment I want to stow the pressure water pump, accumulator tank, and the hot water heater, but i am unsure how is best to do this. I am pretty sure I want to mount a board to the hull and then mount the items to the board, but what I am wondering is how is the best way to bind the wood to the hull? the previous owner actually glasses in a new battery shelf, but that seems very complicated, probably because i haven't done it. i saw mention of epoxying items when i did a search on mounting through the forum, if i go that route, what prep work has to be done to the hull? thank you for you time and advice,

regards,
Jordan Hackney
S/V Firefly

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was doing the prep tp do this job last night, and I looked at the hull and realized it was a course weave. What is a good way to get teh apint out of all those little ridges, or do i need to to get a bgood bond? thank you

regards,
Jordan hackney
S/V firefly

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.