SailNet Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
grumpy old man
5,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
James:
Initially I was getting paid to blog. But I didn't have something to say every day and I did not like being pressurred by the publisher. The harder they pushed the less I had to say except "bugger off". Now I am doing it for fun and without the pressure I feel a little more comfortable with blogging when I have nothing of importance to say. It's hard to be "profound" on demand.

·
Daniel - Norsea 27
1,258 Posts

·
grumpy old man
5,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rhap:
Yep, I added a few photos. The photo of the "leaping Baba" was one I have had around for many years but I just got it scanned yesterday. I'm going to go through my archives(ugh) and pull out more old pics for scanning. I can look back now with a sense of respect for what I did in the old days. I tried very hard to get it right.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Holy leaping Baba's Batman! I just scanned the text - did I miss the part that goes along with the photo? Kinda had the "feel" of being off Pt. Bonita outside of SF Bay. (probably everybody thinks in terms of thier home waters).

·
Registered
431 Posts
Awesome! Forwarded the link to my wife and Dad, saying it was my friend Bob's blog. So now they think I am important.

BTW, that Baba on Yachtworld looks immaculate, right down to the propane locker! For some reason, I just picture the owner spending the morning cleaning and polishing the boat, getting it ready for the next long haul.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.