1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello:cool: :cool:

MY DAD COMES HOME TODAY!:cool: :cool:

My mummy is pickinhg him up from the hospital in Lisbon.:p :p

BUt he needs to sleep now, so me and Luis are playing silent games.
bye nye we talk after that now...

:chainsaw :batter :hammer :gunner :chainsaw

We can play bitefight mnow

:thewave:

·
Mostly Harmless
885 Posts
Very good news, thank you for letting us know. Take care of him, but only a little...:) :laugher

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
Fred,

Thanks for the update, dude! I'm really glad your dad is feeling better. Now, get a permanent black marker, and while he's asleep, draw a big mustache on him, along with some crazy eyebrows, a silly-looking glasses - then take a picture of him and post it here.

He'll be so proud!

Smack

·
19,484 Posts
Best wishes to you all!

·
Super Moderator
Farr 11.6 (Farr 38)
10,693 Posts
Fred,

That is really wonderful news. Please tell him that we are all rooting for him and your family.

Best wishes,

Jeff

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Thanks for telling us, Fred.

As the oldest son, you have the responsibility to make sure everyone is nice to everyone at your house.

I know you can do it, Fred.

Give everyone a hug.

Your friend in Seattle,

David

·
Glad I found Sailnet
3,843 Posts
Fred, thanks for taking good care of your father. He is respected and loved by all of us. We are pulling for him.

If you don't want to take Smack's suggestion with a magic marker, maybe we could get a picture of him wearing a silly hat?

Regards,
Brad

·
996 Posts
Thanks Fred...no joking, we all care about your Papa. Take good care of him and help your mama as much as you can while he gets better.

P.S. Please ask your papa to roll over next time you take pictures so we can see his good side!! :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.