SailNet Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you have seen it, up close...some only heard about it...

It's known as the 12 mile marker into Lisbon harbour...my favorite early morning saling destination...

Some wake up in the morning and jog, some golf, some drive to work, some even stay in bed...

I sail to the 12 mile marker and come back..every day...

I take my kids to school, Fred at 7:45 am, then I have an excellent breakfast at my favorite cafe, where I chew on 2 perfectly delicious just baked croissants with egg cream inside...

A perfect express, then drop Luis at his school..

That puts me in the marina by 8:30, 8:45...even before most workers arrive..

Another expresso for the ride...and slowly back of my slip...

Today..a lonely sail...to the 12 mile marker and back..steady 18 to 20 knots....not cold, not warm....and a good cigar for the ride...

Got back, met Giulietta for lunch..picked up Luis, Fred arrives in one hour, and now off to take a nap...it's 3:45 pm...my day could end now...I wouldn't care...

Tomorrow...same old same old....BFS..yeah right....I am doing PFS.that's for Perfect....

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Ahhhhh! The perfect life. :D

·
Owner, Green Bay Packers
1,000 Posts
You miss the IHOP, don't you? (g)

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You miss the IHOP, don't you? (g)
not really..but after 12 or 13 hours on a plane from Argentina to Chicago...IHOP suddenly becomes an aquired taste...greasy eggs overeasy with harshbrowns...yummy....

I still laugh today about that prank I played on you...the gay witress was sooooo in love with the manager tof the Chicago Gay parade...You make a decent Gay..Guy...I mean Gay..Guy..whatever...:laugher :laugher :laugher :laugher

·
Tartan 37C
501 Posts
Alex,

You suck

We get hauled on Wednesday....

I HATE Winter!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts