SailNet Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so from what I have read there is a lot of controversy over this boat. But since the price was perfect for me (Free) and the exterior is in good condition just the inside being partially gutted it was perfect for my first boat. I got myself a 27 ft. Bayliner Buccaneer. It is going to be a project for my soon and I to rebuild together. We are both very excited so if you dont like the choice of boat I dont really care. lol. We Love it. I was wondering if there is anything anyone can tell me about this boat. Has anyone owned one themselves? We are new to sailing so honestly not sure where to start in finding out what type of sails to buy or anything. I do have a friend helping us out who rebuilds boats, mostly hydroplanes though, he doesn't have any experience with sailboats.

·
Master & Commander
204 Posts
You lucky dog! I wish someone would give me a free boat!

Best of luck and however you refit the boat, make sure you do it the right way the first time. Remember, your life may depend on it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.