SailNet Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It finally happened today; My little C&C got wet. It was a very exciting day for me. I bought the boat in November and have been cleaning her up off and on over the winter as weather permitted and just finished some other chores . This marks a new chapter in my learning experience which so far has been a lot of fun, but filled with various anxious moments.

If interested here is a link to my photos of the day's event.

First Splash Photo Gallery by Don Haller at pbase.com

·
Registered
295 Posts
Congratulations Don,
Nice looking boat !
I'm curious as to what that white looking box is mounted on the aft stanchion? also if you haven't already you may want to give that lifeline connection a look see?
Bill,

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations Don,
Nice looking boat !
I'm curious as to what that white looking box is mounted on the aft stanchion? also if you haven't already you may want to give that lifeline connection a look see?
Bill,
The thing that looks like a box if the hanger for a Horeshoe Life Ring

As far as the lifelines go... I have checked them. Both sides are the same way. Someone has either stepped on them at that location and bent them or something heavy was laid across them at one time and bent them. They are not fraid or corroded at this point. Thanks for pointing that out.

·
Banned
12,373 Posts
Congrats Don...she looks great...hope to see you out on the bay sometime soon

Dave

·
Aeolus II
670 Posts
Congratulations Don! That is a lot of work, but I am betting you will get a healthy return in pleasure and pride. I am up on West River and you might just make that your first weekend trip. Where ever you head have a great time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts