SailNet Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd try to upload some new images of her... URL=http://s421.photobucket.com/albums/pp296/mbl615/?action=view&current=Sailing24.jpg]
[/URL]

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
is this Renovatio ??

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Good God man, Thats a lot of Boat!
Is she hull #1?
BTW, I used the photo bucket link to get a better view.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Michael,

Very nice!!

When do you expect completion?

Who is the designer?

Do you have a link to the boat specs, etc?

Please keep us posted with more photos of the build as they become available.

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
I think she's a beaut

·
Registered
309 Posts
That is some boat.

Love the pink deck. Keep the color scheme and no one will have any trouble identifying you where ever you go.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Should ship from the factory in April 09. Should be ready to move into in Aug. About a year later then we thought but we're not complaining.

Bill Dixon was the designer. The specs are at: PASSPORT YACHTS ANNAPOLIS under the 615TC info page. We've upgraded quite a few things.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Michael,
As soon as you are settled in, send me line. I think we should organize the inaugural "AFOC Afloat Meeting".
We will require accommodations for approximately 30 - 50 sailors, which your vessel surely can accommodate.
Can we pencil it in for say the weekend of August 28, 29, & 30? I'll bring the Brats, Sway you bring the coffee, Baron Ed; I got you down for the beer, and Jim you bring the rum.
Those that are planning on attending send me a PM and I will get together with Michael and finalize the details and logistics.
This is going to be so much fun, and I vote that we make it an annual event. Any Seconds?
(Hey guys, Do you think he has a good sense of humor?)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts