SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Old soul
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I just wanted to give a positive shout out to a supplier: Nature's Head. I've been a happy owner of this composting head since switching from a standard marine head a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, at the end of last season (after our cruising was done) the little computer fan that vents the head died for some reason. Not a big deal, but a bit annoying.

Last week I ended up on the Nature's Head website to do some research (to answer a question on this forum). While there I decided to tell NH about my dead fan. I did not ask for a replacement. I wasn't complaining. I just messaged them to tell them the fan had died for a reason I had not yet identified, and that I would have to replace it.

Within a few hours I received an email apologizing for the problem and asking for my mailing address. They said they would replace the whole fan housing, gratis. Yesterday a package arrived from NH containing TWO complete fan-housing replacements. I now have a replacement AND a spare. No cost. Not even a request or complaint from me.

We often hear about poor products or bad customer service in the marine industry. Here's a great example of a company doing it right.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts