SailNet Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm STILL looking for a boat that 'likes' me and I ran across a boat that absolutely took my breath away. It's UNBELEVABLE that this owner even has this thing for sale...could be made into a great board game though.

Unlike the player(s) in "Looking for Waldo" this game would involve the player(s) trying to find as many violated CG regs. and ABYC standards busted as possible aboard this, this...I not sure if the classification 'yacht' or even 'boat' still applies.

This guy claims to be a 'internationally published furniture craftsman'. On that note, a used car salesman once told me..."son, there's an a$$ for every seat". Seems 25K doesn't buy what it used to. Any takers?

40' Morgan ketch, built 1970:eBay Motors (item 270402141147 end time Jun-24-09 06:42:59 PDT)

·
Splashed
572 Posts
So a guy buys a Morgan 40 built in a yard, and guts the interior INCLUDING the bulkheads? Even IF the designers oversized things a little, that sounds like a bad idea for the integrity of the hull, not to mention that the original interior might have been worth saving. It saddens me to see a vessel destroyed like that.

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
can you say boom....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts