SailNet Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sailing a Morgan 38' from Rock Hall to Lake Champlain beginning June 9 or 10, could use a hand as far as NYC. Will cover expenses and train or rental back. The boat just had survey and although not new was found in good condition. Working with the previous owner to refit and shakedown. I will monitor the site closely the next few days. Or send to me directly at dmoltz9830 at gmail dot com

·
Administrator
5,921 Posts
dmoltz,

You don't have enough posts to receive PMs. You'll have to post contact email or something unless you're going to check responses to this thread. You might also add details like the boat condition, if it's a new to you boat, etc.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the advise, will need 10 posts before I can add my email so on the way. Always open to suggestions.

·
Administrator
5,921 Posts
You can post it as dmolts at whatever dot com.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, I'be just posted a thread 'crew available immediatly'
Please have a read and contact me if you think I'm suitable/the position's available.

Many thanks

Jaime

·
Administrator
5,921 Posts
Jaime, he added his email to the first post. You might want to email directly. Good luck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have changed my date to the 23rd, what I need the most is an experienced sailor that has been on this course. I have the option to ship the boat but thought the experience would be good for me and a lot more fun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.