SailNet Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Aeolus II
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a boat just South of Annapolis (Shadyside, MD). I need a new bilge pump, float and wiring installed. Anyone have a suggestion for someone they can trust?

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
joe if you get the boat up to baltimore, i can do it. and i work cheap, normally dinner is plenty to keep me happy ( and if the wife finds out we have to feed her too ). sail up here, spend the week end around baltimore.

·
Telstar 28
993 Posts
Joe-

I'd highly recommend you avoid Peter Kennedy Yacht Services, since he's an incompetent lying bastard IMHO... If you're wondering why I say this, you might want to read this post, and that was the quality of the work when he personally guaranteed he'd make sure it was done properly. He was also almost three weeks late on the job to add insult to injury.

·
Old Fart
514 Posts
Joe-

I'd highly recommend you avoid Peter Kennedy Yacht Services, since he's an incompetent lying bastard IMHO... If you're wondering why I say this, you might want to read this post, and that was the quality of the work when he personally guaranteed he'd make sure it was done properly. He was also almost three weeks late on the job to add insult to injury.
Hey Dog, you got my curiosity up but the link doesn't work.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Peter Kennedy does good work. I have not seen, in person, any botched jobs. The only first hand account of a bad job I have heard of is from Sailingdog. My experience with him was very positive as were others from my marina.
________
Paxil lawyer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts