SailNet Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I don't discuss my member
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get a quote for moving a J120 from Herrington Harbor North to Ft. Lauderdale Florida before April 10th. Please email me at:
harneyyachtrigging at gmail dot com with resume and references.

We've looked into shipping the boat by truck and want to check other options as well. May be able to provide captain with some crew. Boat is well sound, recently won its class in the Annapolis to Bermuda race, 1st of the bay, line honors (the boat is not a turd). Moving the boat down to race it back up the east coast. Separate set of delivery sails (new) will be used for the delivery.

Please include all requirements, travel, food, daily rate, etc. We're in the planning stages and would like to get a budget together. If you have any please feel free to contact me. email is best.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Uh, that would be on the outside for a J120 because of draft issues in the ICW. That time frame is too early. Weather systems are a bit unstable at that time of the year. You can still get a Northeaster which would be hell anywhere near the Stream. A month later- no problem. Ask me how I know.

Sounds line the I-95 solution for that time of year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.