SailNet Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 14 ft 2 inch racer/cruiser from a guy. He had no idea who made the boat. He bought it from a guy who was going to turn it into a duck boat. Anyways, the sales say "Lebenson. Clearwater,Fl" in the bottom corner and there is what looks to be a manufacture number written in ink on the sail under the name "Lebenson" but I can't make any of it out. If anyone can help me identify this boat, I would greatly appreciate it.I'll post more pictures.

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,924 Posts
It might be helpful to see a clear picture of the logo above the 122 (which is the hull number) on the sail.

I'm pretty sure it's not a "cruiser."

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
A better look at the logo above the sail number would be helpful as that is probably the class logo. There should be a hull identification number that will tell you everything you need to know. It is usually embossed in the fiberglass on the transom.

The info on the corner of the sails has nothing to do with the boat, it is just sailmaker info.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.