SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
Grampian Triangle 20
6 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My latest sailboat, a Triangle 20 has not seen the water for many years, possibly 30 or more despite that, she still seems in good condition. I can see a scrub brush and bucket in my future for long periods of time, primarily moss that needs to be scraped. She is a significant upgrade from the14 foot pintail we have had the last two years but hits a niche I’ve wanted for some time, a small trailerable cabin boat for weekend and longer exploring. She is reminiscent of a Hurley Felicity I owned in the late 80’s/early 90’s on the BC coast and SE Alaska. She’s a heavy boat but strikes me as stable, safe and seaworthy.
Does anyone have any experience with this particular sailboat model? I’d love to hear from you.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Aerospace manufacturer Monoplane
Sky Cloud Watercraft Naval architecture Boat

Sky Wheel Watercraft Tire Cloud
Wheel Tire Vehicle Aerospace manufacturer Monoplane
Sky Cloud Watercraft Naval architecture Boat
Sky Wheel Watercraft Tire Cloud

· Registered
208 Posts
Reaction score
Nice. The head has a fold down sink? Or maybe sliding? I also saw this which had a copy of a sales brochure.

· Registered
Grampian Triangle 20
6 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it does have a sink over the head. I have yet to see how exactly it works. I like the idea of a sink and a head on a boat this size. It’s really a nice compromise between a day sailor and a bigger boat…….

1 - 3 of 3 Posts