SailNet Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
7,329 Posts
Reaction score
Looks good, and have fun on her!

But you missed a spot in the lower right back corner of the bottom of the boat. So you you need to rehaul and get some wax there!

Marty

236 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks good, and have fun on her!

But you missed a spot in the lower right back corner of the bottom of the boat. So you you need to rehaul and get some wax there!

Marty
I am looking for volunteers to come and shine the stainless! :)

I am excited to find new and interesting ways to spend money I don't have. I am beginning to wonder what kind of salve boat owners use on their rectums to reduce the burning...

19,468 Posts
Reaction score
Boat looks great! but get a real wheel and give than little guy to the nearest Mac26!;) :)

· Read Only
87,689 Posts
Reaction score
:D Congrats on a beautiful boat..... What year is she? I have an 81 that I currently am restoring so if you have any questions let me know. As soon as I get my dig camera back I will be posting some progress pics. These are some sweet sailing boats.

Jeff

· Registered
339 Posts
Reaction score
Boat looks great! but get a real wheel and give than little guy to the nearest Mac26!;) :)
No offense, but....

Never Mind that!.....you got a BOAT!, it's YOURS!, and it's IN the water!.... what more can you ask for?

FINALLY....a place to throw all that money!!.....You should be ecstatic!

· Registered
5,678 Posts
Reaction score
Congratulations!!:)

Good looking boat. I agree with Faster, a larger diameter wheel would be nice, but you can use it as is and put that upgrade on your wishlist. Along with a lot of other things. Welcome to boat ownership.;)

· Banned
12,358 Posts
Reaction score
My first boat was an Islander 28 (1976 I think) which I owned for 12 years before we bought our C&C.

I loved its performance and the joinery work in it. It will always have a special place in my mind.

Good luck with your new boat. Shes a beauty.

Dave

· Telstar 28
43,281 Posts
Reaction score
Congratulations... what are you going to name her??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.