SailNet Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dream On
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I’m Dave and I have a Pearson 30. Thought I would say hi and share some thoughts about my P30 experiences with folks that are in the same boat. If you folks have any thoughts or Ideas don’t hesitate to contact me.

Happy Sailing

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm a Dave in Annapolis with a Pearson 30

Hey Dave,
I own my second Pearson 30 and I am in Annapolis. I bought the boat a few years ago. It still needs some TLC but we are able to race the boat on Wednesday nights in Annapolis. I was hoping the Pearson fleet in Maryland would grow a bit. There are a few south of Annapolis and a few in Annapolis.

David
Second Wind
P30 #889
Annapolis, MD

·
Registered
9 Posts
Started cruising, then racing, now hoping to cruise more.

Dave,
I started out cruising, then got into racing before I bought my boat (the only way to get on a boat often without having to pay for it!). Now that I have my own boat and two younger kids is to race Wednesday night. We are trying to get out on Friday evenings and some weekend sails. Right now I am having problems with my Atomic 4 engine that was recently rebuilt. Once I get that up and running well again, I hope to do more weekend trips on the boat.

David

·
Dream On
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to hear about the engine problem, doesn't seem fair to be held up by engine problems on a sailboat. My Atomic 4 just keeps on keeping on (knock on wood). Glad to here you are tying to do something on Friday and Saturday, because those are my sailing days. Keep me up to date on how that works out maybe I can cruse on over and see what's up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts