SailNet Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
I guess the dual BBQ's add about 3' to LOA?
Nah, it was the Delta anchor. See, if you had just listened to me, and not Craig, you could have a bigger boat and not be abysmally stupid!!!

HEHE! (I see you still have it in your signature).

- CD

PS I need stuff for Mainsheet. You guys come up with some good stuff for me. September 1 is the cutoff.

·
Registered
993 Posts
CD,

Does my 32" LED TV count towards boat size? Blu-ray player?

I also got a Fortress FX 37 to compensate for my lack of proper primary anchor ;)

Re: Mainsheet we have done quite a few projects over the last few months, mainly electrical and nothing out of the ordinary. I'll see if I can come up with some stuff for some later Mainsheets during fall.

We are cutting the docklines in about one month and theres a trillion things to do.
HEHEHEHE! You got me on that one.

Blue Ray!?? I have not gotten it yet, but I think I am going to. My wife is putting her foot down trying to keep it from happening. I am stuill trying to figure out how to mount the 50" Plasma at the house on the boat. Any ideas? Incidentally, does your blue ray play DVD too? I have a million of those things and would hate to have to repurchase!!!

As far as Mainsheet, can you put a small blurb about your anchor (no, I am not kidding). How it fits and how it works, negatives, etc? Don't be afraid to tell about your frustrations. That might be something really easy? Thoughts?

I am really reaching out to everyone to start helping us on this and get the 400 section going and growing. If you do, I promise to upgrade you from Abysmally Stupid to Habitually Dumb!!!! HEHE!

BTW, I bet our new 400 owner is wondering what in the world he has gotten into here! We are just joking with each other, C400MKII. Jorgen and I have been chatting for quite some while. I actually helped talk him into his 400 purchase. He wanted to buy a Oyster 72, and I explained to him how the Catalina 400 was better. He has never looked back. Welcome to the family Catalina400MKII. Nice to have you here and with the 400 association.

Brian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.