SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to vote her to be the new herSailnet Moderator. Anyone agree?

http://www.cnn.com/offbeat/gallery/frameset.exclude.html

In fact, I think I might even vote her to take over Cam's position. Sorry Cam. If you can beat her haircut, I might have to reconsider my decision.

- CD

PS I could not get the image in there, so just click on the image of the woman - Perfect Pinta.

·
Señor Member
4,858 Posts

I'm assuming this is the inspiring HerSailNet moderator you're nominating? She sure looks like she has a good head for sailing . . . old Chris Columbus would be proud. <g>

·
Registered
9,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TB-

THat's the one. So what do you think... should we keep Cam around or not? Doubt he can beat that one.

·
Señor Member
4,858 Posts
Since the picture was taken during "National Barbers' Day in Havana, Cuba", you may have a tough time tracking her down. Perhaps one of our Canadian friends (or Giu) can get a Visa.

·
Registered
9,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TB-

With a haircut like that, she might be Portugese. Maybe she is fleeing her home country to find a real man with a real boat... like a Catalina?? Sounds like a good theory.

·
10,851 Posts
camaraderie said:
Looks like a Spanish vessel...don't think Giu will vote for her! <g>
Very wise...indeed you are!!

CD, please note that that ship on her hair is a replica of a vessel built in 1500's that sailed across the Atlantic. Far more than a "certain" Catalina will ever do!!:D :D

·
Registered
9,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Giu,

TO even incinuate that I would do such a thing!

I only wanted the waterhose to clean up my Catalina. Needs to look nice when I enter her into the Americas Cup. After I win, you will be singing a different tune. I want nothing but apologies. And I will do it with my anchor roller ON!!!

·
10,851 Posts
Cruisingdad said:
Giu,

And I will do it with my anchor roller ON!!!
CD that was funny!!! Really!!:D :D :D

Just one thought....to enter the AC, you need to bring the boat to spain, to Barcelona, how will you do that??? sailing???!!?' ahhahahahahaha got ya!!:D

·
Wandering Aimlessly
22,037 Posts
Look at the bright side Giu.....he didn't ask for a drill !!!!!!

·
Registered
9,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, on second thougth, I don't have to win. All I have to do is beat the WalMart boat... GOD DONT LET ME COME IN BEHIND CHINA!

PS Is it cheating to use your engine in the AC? I have never raced without it. Won more races than I can tell you. Got disqualified from a few too - some people have no sense of humor.

·
Wandering Aimlessly
22,037 Posts
Giu.... what do you use a drill for? To make holes...right? What happens when you have a nice 2 inch hole in the bottom of your boat?

CD...put in one of those new electric motors...then no one will know!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts