SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
9,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Sailnet members,

Please join me in welcoming our newest sucker, I mean moderator, to the site: TDW.

TDW is someone I have respected and enjoyed talking to for a very long time now. I find that he is very level headed and apt to hearing things from all sides. He is a gentleman and I am sure glad to have him on our team.

TDW is Australian (and a very proud one at that). As such, you may find him able to help you on issues in the late hours of the night. Having his country represented here is as much a plus for us at Sailnet as I hope it is for him.

Welcome aboard, you crazy Wombat!!!

Your friend,

Brian

·
Aquaholic
1,139 Posts
cool

·
Owner, Green Bay Packers
10,318 Posts
So, because he's a communist, you think that he'll treat all objectively and fairly? I suppose it could be worse; he could be Canadian! :D :D :D :D

Good luck, Fluffy. I hear tell that you get to converse with the most reasonable people on earth in this job.

·
Glad I found Sailnet
3,842 Posts
Congrat TDW!

Now we have a wombat. Think of the animal diversity!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Congrats TDW, you may need to have CD pick up this VB add-on in order to keep the place afloat....Times are rough on forums around here these days :laugher

Miserable Users. - vBulletin.org Forum

Best of luck with the new adventure.

John

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Congratulations (I Think) TDW!

·
Registered
9,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I should tell everyone now that he refused the positio nuntil I told him that he could edit Sway's posts without Sway knowing it. He started laughing (really oddly) over the phone, then told me to sign him up.

Watch out Sway. The tanks are rolling!

Brian

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
But you have to be able to read Sway's post before you can edit them. I can't even start to read them.

·
Wandering Aimlessly
22,037 Posts
Congrats ..... or condolences, which ever you find appropriate Fluffy.

·
Owner, Green Bay Packers
10,318 Posts
I should tell everyone now that he refused the positio nuntil I told him that he could edit Sway's posts without Sway knowing it. He started laughing (really oddly) over the phone, then told me to sign him up.

Watch out Sway. The tanks are rolling!

Brian
I hardly think this is about such an inconsequentialty as your humble corespondent. Rather, it is the story of a humble little marsupial from the bottom of the world rising up from the depths of a weekend binge to proclaim, I SIGNED UP FOR WHAT? :p

·
Seinor Member
276 Posts
Get kicked off one forum

and become the Modertator of another. What is this werld kumming 2 anywho???. He's won of them there feriners. Talks funny and makes funny posts.
Go tell Skully hes Banned.:laugher

Dave:D

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
Sweet! I've always liked that crazy Aussie - and I personally like the fact that he's got a good presence here and SA. Also, I think having a "top-level" international perspective on things will be a tremendous benefit for Sailnet overall.

Finally, he's apparently an ex-hippy. What's not to love! Peace out, TDW.

·
Owner, Green Bay Packers
10,318 Posts
Sweet! I've always liked that crazy Aussie - and I personally like the fact that he's got a good presence here and SA. Also, I think having a "top-level" international perspective on things will be a tremendous benefit for Sailnet overall.

Finally, he's apparently an ex-hippy. What's not to love! Peace out, TDW.
Is there anything more disgusting than a former lawyer turned suck-up?

·
Registered
14 Posts
So first you get a big boat and now a big head! But seriously welcome... I know that Mrs. Wombat will keep you in line.
Long Beach Glenn

1 - 20 of 72 Posts