SailNet Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I am posting in this subforum because I don't want to hear about lack of handholds, 87 knot winds, and 374 foot waves.

So, this thing/boat, looks like a poorly designed office in a strip mall, (I speak only of the interior).

And why is the sink where it is? No counter space next to a sink? Why?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I like the exterior but the interior looks blah to me. I'm a cook and that galley layout would not work for me. There is NO prep space at all...

·
Registered
912 Posts
I saw one if these at the boat show this year. The interior looks even worse in person - cheap particleboard everywhere including bulkheads. Looks like cheap IKEA furniture. Floor was cheap linoleum or vinyl or some such junk. Just didn't seem like much quality there.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Geez. I always thought it was such a great blue water boat but it does look really boring on the interior. I think they were going for modern and sleek but it failed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I toured this boat at the Pacific Sail and Power show and wasn't impressed. Not with any of the Beneteaus. I thought the cabinets were ugly and cheap looking, and there was a major lack of natural light inside compared to some other boats we viewed.

·
Freedom isn't free
2,949 Posts
Boat is clearly designed for the charter service. Otherwise I think you folks are being a big harsh.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts