SailNet Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
Recently acquired my cousin's 1975 Dufour 31 and thought I'd join the forum to read up on information and learn more about sailing. Look forward to this new adventure in my life, and no I don't have much sailing experience, but have plenty of friends who plan to teach me.
-Aaron

·
Administrator
5,915 Posts
Welcome to SailNet, Aaron.

Lots of information here. Don't hesitate to ask questions but if you lurk a bit you'll probably find that there are very few questions that haven't already been asked.

Best of luck with your new boat.

·
Asleep at the wheel
3,017 Posts
Welcome! What you'll notice here is that a lot of people put their boat type and general location in their footer or elsewhere in their info. We don't need street addresses or the HIN for the boat, but often if you make that kind of info easily available, you'll wind up getting better-tailored answers to any questions you may ask.

·
First String
868 Posts
Welcome to the siteAaron,
Glad to have you here. I have been here sence 2011. Its a verygood site with alot of helpful folks. When you start out do as I did and research the site for answers that have been given over and over. Like What prop to use, or the best stove in a cruiser, Or wind speed for what sail. lots of answers already out there. I think this site helped me more that anyother single venue with reguards to learning how to own a sailboat.
Cheers and again Welcome.

LTGoshen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts