SailNet Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My wife and I were very recently blessed with a BEAUTIFUL Ericson 23 in pristine condition. Purchase price $1.!!!!

Our cruising grounds are Ventura and the Channel Islands. As far as experience I have been lake sailing on Sabots, Sunfish, and 14ft mono hulls since I was 5. Completed RYA competent crew course on board the Happy Hobo a Moody 42. Sailing the Solent.

My wife is new to sailing and extremely excited! Will post a few replies to this thread cause I want the ability to post pictures of our new yacht!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Nice boat

Congrats. Looks similar to my project boat but your's is much, much, much prettier to look at - for the moment. I'm an optimist. Have fun guys.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah she could use new sails and running rigging, but other than that she is in pristine condition. Taking her on a long sail to her new marina this weekend.

·
Anything-Sailing Founder
2,241 Posts
GEEZE. It's amazing what you ca buy for $1 in California. Trying to figure out why I left? :)

Congrats on the "new to you" boat. Enjoy.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Brisco, welcome not only online to Sailnet, but welcome to Ventura Harbor. My wife and I keep our C-30 at m-14 by Catalina Sales. Stop on by.

Pat

1 - 18 of 18 Posts