SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 4 Posts

· Super Fuzzy
17,137 Posts
Reaction score
I don't know what you are saying¿ This is the prime sailing documentary ever made. Cheers
Now that might just be stretching credibility a touch. Nice try but the cigars are still safe in the humidor.

Reactions: MedSailor

· Super Fuzzy
17,137 Posts
Reaction score
Oh dear ... now some of you might be interested to learn that Mr MickeyOhMe and doc_Poulson just happen to share the same IP address.

tsk tsk .... who's a naughty boy then ?

· Super Fuzzy
17,137 Posts
Reaction score
What exactly does "gravity is imminent" mean ? (about 40secs in of the SA preview.) I've tried watching all the previews but no way am I sitting through that load of rubbish in full. Particularly as I suppose we'd be expected to pay for it. The visuals are actually quite good but the narrator is simply effing awful.

Smack ... I appreciate what you say re "harshing" but really. When someone comes in claiming that their product is the worlds best they should at least have risen above mediocrity.

ps - maybe I didn't notice this yesterday but now the site only claims best of 2014.

1 - 3 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.