SailNet Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Banned
Reaction score
Look, I'm a creative dude - and I don't like harshing other creative dudes' work. After all, it's a very subjective world out there. But if you're going to come at a forum with both SuperHype Barrels blazing - you'd better have the goods.

I know you've put a lot into this. But it ain't there yet.

Just keep working on it. Make it so good that you don't have to hype it. That's when you KNOW it's "awesome".

Good luck bro.

Banned
Reaction score
Look a little closer. Five people hardly constitute an audience. The is a great place. You have this opportunity to talk directly with people like me. I think that it's good for film makers and there audience. I do appreciate your feedback thanks. All the best.
So what's your ratio of likes to dislikes?

5, 100, 1000 - doesn't matter. If you're getting consistent feedback, you need to listen to it.

People who are doing it well? Drake Paragon, S/V Delos, Wicked Salty, White Spot Pirates, Teleport, and many more.

(PS - from what I can gather from your teaser, we're in the same boat as it were. I wish you and your daughter peace dude. Hang in there.)

Banned
Reaction score
Dino, as I said above, you and I have a lot in common (look here):

About The Smackboys | SmackTalk!

So, I wish you luck with your doco. But I honestly think you should listen to the critique of people here.

More importantly, I wish you and your daughter the very best. You are out there doing what I intend to do with my boys. You've got my respect for that.

God bless.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.