SailNet Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little about me ; I've been sailing for more years than I care to count and the same with boats both power and sail. Have sailed about half way around the planet and try to go out every day the sun shines .I live on Vancouver Island and about 10 min. from my boat. It is about a 6 hour sail to downtown Vancouver, wind and tides in my favor or about an hour to some of the other gulf islands , cheers and I hope I started off this post thing on the right or left foot,make that starboard or port;bye the way we use red right returning;

·
Freedom isn't free
3,057 Posts
Welcome.. and you'll find many like you... welcome from one who sails a lot but isn't allowed to leave the edges of the lake..

Lots of world cruisers here, and we'd love to hear your story.

Tell us about your boat.

·
Administrator
Farr 11.6 (Farr 38)
9,586 Posts
Welcome to SailNet. There are sailors of all stripes around here, and a whole lot of with backgrounds similar to yours. So welcome aboard and enjoy yhe voyage.

Jeff

Reactions: mitchxll

·
19,488 Posts
Always good to see another BCer here! Welcome.

·
Registered
9,378 Posts
Welcome fellow Canuck.

·
Bill SV Rangatira
421 Posts
A little about me ; I've been sailing for more years than I care to count and the same with boats both power and sail. Have sailed about half way around the planet and try to go out every day the sun shines .I live on Vancouver Island and about 10 min. from my boat. It is about a 6 hour sail to downtown Vancouver, wind and tides in my favor or about an hour to some of the other gulf islands , cheers and I hope I started off this post thing on the right or left foot,make that starboard or port;bye the way we use red right returning;
welcome and good to see you I am in Sidney so we share the same cruising grounds hope to see you on the water sometime.
Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts