SailNet Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Novice
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The best information I have, from it's refurbisher, is that it is a 1977 Chrysler Dagger. The dagger on the mainsail lends credence to this, but my boat also has a jib, and the few pictures of a Chrysler Dagger I have seen from around that time have all had just a mainsail.

I have pictures, 5 of which I attached for any arm-chair detectives out there.

Any clues as to how I can research it?

-Mike
New owner of older small sailboat

·
Sea Dweeb
143 Posts
6berry,
Your photos didn't really attach. Take a look at the Hull ID number on the upper starboard side of the transom. The first part of the number is the manufacturer's ID. If you post the number perhaps soemone can decode it for you.

·
Novice
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. That hapens to be the site where I had looked previously, tho.

This might help with identification:

And welcome!
Mike
If I can get my pictures to load, it is easier to note the differences between the ones pictured on that site and what I have.

-Mike

·
Novice
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I learned I have to have 2 posts to my name before I can link or upload

6berry,
Your photos didn't really attach. Take a look at the Hull ID number on the upper starboard side of the transom. The first part of the number is the manufacturer's ID. If you post the number perhaps soemone can decode it for you.
Interestingly enough, the plate with the HIN is not on the exterior of the boat. I have looked everywhere on the surface of the boat ... I have not yet checked in the closed storage area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts