SailNet Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
My wife and I are new to sailing and proud owners of a 1979 Pearson P30. We live in Gulf Breeze (Pensacola) Florida.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello Dennis Malloy

My husband and I have years of sailing experience but no boat since Fall of 2002.

Now we are retired and living in Ocala, FL for the summer, looking for a boat we can live on for 10 years on so and circumnavigate (we're slightly insane).

Pearsons are such great boats. You'll love it on the gulf.

Never been to Gulf Breeze. Hear it's nice tho

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Dennis,

I'm also new to sailing having only had my Catalina 22 since April, 2009. I keep my boat in Gulf Breeze at Pier One Marina in front of the Bridge. I've met some experienced sailors there that have been very helpful and eager to assist when you need it. Let me know if you want to take the boats out with us sometime.

Matt

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hi from Panama City just down the coast.

Welcome to the forum and good to see some "Westerners" around.

While I occasionally get out and sail here with friends, My boat is in the West Indies where I'll be joining her in December for an extended sail for an undetermined time. We still may cross paths one day.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Dennis,

My wife and I are in Fort Walton Beach. While we don't have our own boat yet, I sail regularly on a Catalina 30 at the local yacht club. Drop me a line if you're in the area.
-david

1 - 5 of 5 Posts