SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone and glad to be here! I'm an old Coastie currently landlocked in North Carolina but in the process of relocating to Central West Florida. We're looking for a liveaboard marina to call home, and plan to be there by August 2020. In the meantime, anyone with referrals please send them - We're looking for a 53-55' slip with power/water, north of Clearwater. Looking hard, as the marina is harder to find than the boat, and open to private docks for rent as well. Glad to be part of the community, and hope to see y'all on the water!:ship-captain:

·
Master Mariner
9,233 Posts
Welcome.
Why not spend the equivalent of a couple of month's dockage on a Rocna anchor and relocate about a thousand miles farther south than central Fla and you can live on the hook in much more beautiful surroundings? And boat drinks are a lot cheaper! lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome.
Why not spend the equivalent of a couple of month's dockage on a Rocna anchor and relocate about a thousand miles farther south than central Fla and you can live on the hook in much more beautiful surroundings? And boat drinks are a lot cheaper! lol
Well, as wonderful as that sounds, my wife will still be working for the next 5-7 years. So dockage is kind of mandatory for now. But I appreciate the invitation and will tip a boat drink in your honor, as North Carolina is home to a couple of outstanding rum factories. Thanks and keep it floating!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts