SailNet Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi you all. I´m new in this forum and as you will guess I dont speak your language as I´d like to.
Well, I´m from the Basque Country at the north coast of Spain owning an old sailboat from Jeanneau.
I usually read and participate in spanish sailing forums, but i consider an advantage to know other countries forums and people (and problems, and solutions,...).
I´ll try to help as my capabilities are not very wide.
cheers!

·
Registered
7,312 Posts
Welcome,

What older Jeanneau model do you own? I have an 85 Arcadia in NW US.

There is also a Jeanneau owners forum site based in the UK that has some interesting info depending upon what you are looking for.

marty

·
1,000 Posts
Hola Goneva

I spent a few days in San Sebastian in December and early January this year..

I have friends that sail there too..

Yo soy de Lisboa, y tengo my velero en Cascais

Bien venido, Amigo

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi you Marty!

The model I own is a ´76 Jeanneau Sangria quite well maintained with a lots of updates.

Hi you Giulieta!

The next time you come around you have available a sailing day just 100 km from San Sebastian, in Bilbao.
Cheers!

·
Registered
7,312 Posts
Goneva,

I believe that is the first model sailboat built by Henri Jeanneau when he still owned the company. Sold way more than he ever dreamed it would sell! Later said he paid the designer too much per boat. But admitted, he made the deal, so he went with it, and both made a lot on it! Same designer did a few more boats for him later on.

Cute little boat, a copy of the brochure is available at the main Jeanneau site.

I see two owners in spain at www.jeanneau-owners.com is one of them you? if not come over and join the slow fun per say at that site and its forum. altho most of the posters seem to have boats newer than the later 90's.

marty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts