SailNet Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends for a novice female sailor/liveaboard?
I've been living on a hunter 45ft sailing yacht with my skipper for 1 yr.
Venturing to the Bahamas soon. Downsized ...love the boat life! Are the skippers demands unreasonable?

·
Bombay Explorer 44
3,619 Posts
What demands?

I know of one skipper who demanded that his all female race crew be topless for the races, wear the supplied thong and high heels [not supplied]for the boat parade.

This was a totally unreasonable demand, I mean who brings high heels on board a boat.

·
Registered
257 Posts
What demands?

I know of one skipper who demanded that his all female race crew be topless for the races, wear the supplied thong and high heels [not supplied]for the boat parade.

This was a totally unreasonable demand, I mean who brings high heels on board a boat.
Someone who really likes scuffed decks, I guess... :confused:

·
Bombay Explorer 44
3,619 Posts
What demands?

BTW This was a real skipper [JB] with a real boat [ Dehler] who raced out of Antigua in the 90s.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.