SailNet Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends for a novice female sailor/liveaboard?
I've been living on a hunter 45ft sailing yacht with my skipper for 1 yr.
Venturing to the Bahamas soon. Downsized ...love the boat life! Are the skippers demands unreasonable?

·
Registered
24 Posts
What are the skipper's demands?

Encourage the skipper to make the trip across the Gulf stream short, in fine weather to make your experience the best. Never hurry, when on the boat.

·
Bombay Explorer 44
3,619 Posts
What demands?

I know of one skipper who demanded that his all female race crew be topless for the races, wear the supplied thong and high heels [not supplied]for the boat parade.

This was a totally unreasonable demand, I mean who brings high heels on board a boat.

·
Registered
252 Posts
What demands?

I know of one skipper who demanded that his all female race crew be topless for the races, wear the supplied thong and high heels [not supplied]for the boat parade.

This was a totally unreasonable demand, I mean who brings high heels on board a boat.
Someone who really likes scuffed decks, I guess... :confused:

·
Bombay Explorer 44
3,619 Posts
What demands?

BTW This was a real skipper [JB] with a real boat [ Dehler] who raced out of Antigua in the 90s.

·
Administrator
5,921 Posts
I wonder if the OP will clarify what demands she's questioning?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts