SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!
  • The winner of the February SailNet Captain of the Month is Howard @HPeer. A new competition starts April FOOLSDAY!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,My name is george and i live in Augusta Ga.Ive been lurking here for about a year learning.I have a tanzer 22 and a helms 24 that are in slips at the lake. I like sailing very much and am getting the hang of it.I have enrolled myself in sailing school that starts next month on saint Simons Island Ga.... thx George

Registered
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome KathrynPSC. Sailing has become a major part of my life, and being part of the sailing community makes me happy (I eat,sleep,sail,and work on my sailboats) I see you have a psc ? I flew to N.C. couple of weeks ago to look at one (i want every sailboat i see) must be a sickness:laugher,it was a flicka 20,long story, i cant believe i passed on it.Thanks again for the welcome,,,George/Augusta Ga./Clarkshill lake.

Registered
Reaction score
I am new member of this community and want to say hi to all community members. I found this platform very informative and interesting. I got a lot of new ideas and things about different topics. I am a traveler and love to visit the different places of the world.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.