SailNet Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I'd rather be sailing
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had the defibrillator at the ready, but fortunately I didn't have to use it. The Pelican crew had a very nice visit from CardiacPaul a couple of days ago. We laughed, we cried and we checked out Tiger Wood's yacht (I just put a couple of pics up on our blog of his yacht and also of Myself, Paul and Pelican). He's (Paul) a real nice guy and we were glad to meet another SailNet member (I think that makes 4 or 5?).

Chris

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
we checked out Tiger Wood's yacht (I just put a couple of pics up on our blog). He's a real nice guy and we were glad to meet another SailNet member (I think that makes 4 or 5?).

Chris

you met tiger woods? Tiger Woods is a sailnet member?

·
Registered
45 Posts
That's pretty cool and good luck on your passage tommorow!

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Yea, we met him... didcha know he's a bald white guy?
(I dunno who that guy was, but he has the "damn, where did I screw up my life that I didn't get THAT job" )-guy and he had a cool jacket too.

The whole family is wonderful. I wish you nothing but fairwinds and following seas.
Lets hug. :), err, no. :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
The masts on Tiger's boat are really small......

I can't see him making any speed at all......

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
I think you should have given CP a good jolt just for safety's sake... :)

I had the defibrillator at the ready, but fortunately I didn't have to use it.

·
Wandering Aimlessly
22,037 Posts
You met more than 4-5 just back in Annapolis in '07 Chris ;)

·
I'd rather be sailing
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tis true John, tis true. Actually, I met a bunch of great sailnetters in December of '08 too, just before we left for our little jaunt here. Almost every place we've stopped we've had one or several sailnetters or blog readers stop to say hello, and we're really enjoying meeting so many people! Where are you now?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts