SailNet Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I retired, strangely, I have found that I am sailing very little. Sad for a great sailing boat like the PSC 31. I posted an ad here on sailnet and yachtworld has the full details. I can be contacted directly at [email protected] if anyone is interested.
Larry
ASYLUM
PSC 31

·
Coastal Carolinas
104 Posts
Larry,
Sorry to hear you're not getting out on the water much anymore. If I hear of anyone looking for a good PSC , I'll steer them your way. The recent write up in Latts & Atts may stir some interest in the 31. Best of luck!

John
PSC 34
"Norstar"

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks John. The economy has hurt this market also, of course. But there has to be someone out there who wants a boat that can take them places safely and in comfort.
Larry
ASYLUM

·
Registered
176 Posts
Is that the one with the fiberglass canopy? Nice boat. Wish it would've been available a couple years ago when I bought mine. The selling price is way less than what I have into mine - and better equipped.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I have a hard dodger, a very nice feature. It does seem that used boats are a much better value than new ones.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Larry,

Don't sell it, sail it. We left New Bern (NW Creek) Saturday for the Bahamas repeating a trip we made last year. Come on. Catch up. We are in Carolina Beach right now. I hear it is warmer down there.

Bill Murdoch
1988 PSC 34
Irish Eyes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts