SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I'd rather be sailing
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great week! Allens Cay, Normans Cay and now Warderick Wells. Internet is not overly available so I've been restricted to e-mails on the sat phone for a while. They allow 100MB per day for $10 here in Warderick Wells, and we're at 90MB used after 2 hours! Anyway, things are going great, it's absolutely beautiful down here, and the Rocna rocks. The snorkeling is wonderful, the people we've met are great, and I have few complaints - mostly revolving around having to do boat maintenance while surrounded by crystal clear water. We've put a few entries on our blog, but pictures will not go up until we have better Internet available. That should hopefully be next week some time. Anyway, for those who are thinking about cruising, just do it! It's much better than I expected!

Chris

P.S. I wish Sailnet would create a low graphics, or even text only, ver ylow bandwidth version of the website. Then I could access it via my satphone!

·
Telstar 28
992 Posts
Anything-Sailing has done it...so suggest it to CD et al.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.