SailNet Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first we storm his boat :gunner , remove the grills. then we... wait for it... take it for a sail :eek: . next we take pics of it sailing, for black mail purposes, then we get some latex paint and paint it pink. maybe even park it in his slip backwards, maybe call fred and find out where he got the plastic poop, we could get a 100 of em and put them all over his boat. that way he might realize we did something.

who's with me?

and this is a joke, to anyone thinks i am making a joke at the wrong time, i apologize. but if you still dont like it flag this post :laugher .

and CD i say again, best wishes

·
Telstar 28
993 Posts
Only if it is the right shade of pink...then I'm in... :) It has to be Mary Kay pink... ;) That'll teach him...

·
Owner, Green Bay Packers
1,000 Posts
The only thing he'd notice or say was, Honey where'd you put the grills.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Can I have the grills?

David

·
Registered
995 Posts
Ahh, now I see. I got you on the 'special list'. As punishment, you will have to read a minimum of three of Sway's posts. See ya next year.

HEHE!

Brian

·
Telstar 28
993 Posts
Talk, talk, talk...talk is cheap....where are the new changes... :)
It is surprises - several positive changes. Still working on them... it is a lot of coordination. Stay tuned.

Brian

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
The new changes are someone (not CD) turned his boat around and docked it on the other side.:D :D :batter :thewave:

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NO, PLEASE ANYTHING BUT SWAY'S POSTS... I THROW MY SELF ON THE MERCY OF THE COURTS, PLEASE BE HUMANE

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
Ok, so you do NOT have to read 3 of sways posts................

BUT ALL of them!!!!!:D:D:D:D

·
Glad I found Sailnet
3,842 Posts
Maybe a special grilling forum?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts