SailNet Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I am the new owner of 1974 Oday 22 and have just joined Sailnet and am very excited about what you all have to offer a newbie like me and hope to be able to contribute as well as I can.

First thing I would love to get my hands on is the operations and rigging manual? Does anyone have one they would share? I have a construction and engineering back ground and can't wait to give the "Nauti NikkI" some love and well needed attention. Cheers! Craig

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just an update.... Don't need a manual any more. I found an operations and rigging manual over at Iheartodays.com. Mike has a lot of different manuals for the O'day line and is very easy to work with.

·
One of None
8,045 Posts
Craig , 22s from the 70s -80s are all quite similar to the Catalina 22. Does your boat have a "pop" top? Sources: Rudy @ D&Rmarine and Catalina direct. Lots of stuff available!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Just an update.... Don't need a manual any more. I found an operations and rigging manual over at Iheartodays.com. Mike has a lot of different manuals for the O'day line and is very easy to work with.
Glad you found that website. Another one is odayowners.com. Lots of info available on line. And Denise's suggestion of Rudy at D&R Marine is spot on.

Hope you weren't too disappointed with the "manual". A double-sided, legal-sized sheet is really a let down if you were expecting something like you get with a car.

Welcome to the O'day Owners Club! We're a proud, somewhat scruffy group of sailors who generally couldn't afford a Catalina or a Hunter.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Anyone have a good .pdf copy of a 1985 O'Day 22 manual

Thanks Ted
Ted: did you check odayowners dot com and/or iheardodays dot com yet? Those would be the two most likely sources. I have the Oday 23 "manual" that I can share if you like. Get ready for a disappointment though: it's a two-sided sheet of legal sized paper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts