SailNet Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Super Fuzzy
17,137 Posts
Reaction score
Yo, Yo, Dudes.....You mean to tell me that with all the useless trivia that I dish out to you guys on a regular basis, no one, and I mean no one is going to impart even the slightest hint of wisdom or other modicum of tripe on this topic? Cheeeez Louise.

See if I answer when you ask me a question...Or for that matter, I will really get revenge and answer any question you ask.....
hang in their JH....I'm still trying to find out what a 'dripless shaft log' is. Once I've figured out that, I'll get back to you......

otoh....Taboo Restaurant in Surry Hills (Sydney) does a gob smackingly wonderful Tripes Lyonaisse, Marigold in Chinatown has tripe on their Yum Cha trolley's which is especially good and this very evening I am heading over to Crows Nest to check out the Burlington Bar's Shin of Veal with ragu of borlotti beans, tripe and tomato.

So don't despair, there is tripe a plenty out there, you just need to know where to look.

· Super Fuzzy
17,137 Posts
Reaction score
Wow...I really did not know that that thingamejig was called a shaft log.

Why log ?

I confess I was thinking that you had some kind of whizz bang oil lubricated gizmo for your knotmeter.....

huh....

anyway...I'm on the case....stand by.....(perhaps sit by or lie by may make mores sense...heaven knows how long this might take.)

· Super Fuzzy
17,137 Posts
Reaction score
Thanks folks! Who knew there was a special "Exxon Stern Tube Lube"?

While none of the equipment looks exactly like mine, I was amazed that there were so many devices out there.

Regards,
Jeff
Certainly not me but maybe I have just led a very sheltered life.....:eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.