SailNet Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently the Subject mag has a review of my boat (Nicholson 31) I'd love to see it but not bad enough to subscribe to the magazine. Apparently they won't sell back issues to non-subscribers. I'm not that cheap i just don't find much in there that gets my interest.

I'm not asking anyone to do anything unethical, but if you have that issue decomposing in your garage and would be willing to make the article available to me I would be grateful. I would be happy to pay postage or even or reimburse a subscriber for the cost of ordering the back issue.

thanks

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Umm... why don't you call up a large local library and see if they have the issue on file???

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good idea next time I go to a big city. Here in Hertford the library would fit in a two car garage.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Got a big stack of Playboys from 2001. I might be willing to part with one or two of them if you're willing to fork over some serious cash.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Take him up on it...the old Cruising Worlds went to the club "reading area". I have Sail magazine going back that far here, and I keep all my Practical Sailors and Ocean Navigators in binders.

Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts