SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My husband and I are looking for a 42-47' catamaran for a one month bareboat charter in February/March 2013 in the southern Caribbean.
We have our Offshore Navigation course (level 5) from ISPA in Canada and have chartered boats all over the world (Tonga, Tahiti, Aus, Greece, Caribbean...).
We are hoping to find a private charter as Moorings, although fabulous, are brutally expensive. Does someone knows of a company that does longer term rates?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My husband and I are looking for a 42-47' catamaran for a one month bareboat charter in February/March 2013 in the southern Caribbean.
We have our Offshore Navigation course (level 5) from ISPA in Canada and have chartered boats all over the world (Tonga, Tahiti, Aus, Greece, Caribbean...).
We are hoping to find a private charter as Moorings, although fabulous, are brutally expensive. Does someone knows of a company that does longer term rates?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.