SailNet Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We hit our one year milestone for living aboard!!:birthday

The biggest difference that I notice from life ashore is that I spend less time on Sailnet, but more time on ... "home" repair and maintenance. :p

Thanks to all the great advice and information I have recieved from the folks on this site. You all shoud know who you are. And special thanks to the crew of SV Early Liberty for helping us into our first liveaboard. Hope you guys are getting settled in good down there, and Merry Christmas!

:D

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Congrats... :)

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
Yay you! and many more!
Have you decorated for the holidays yet? ;)
hoping you get a chance to relax, rumor is that you're working 8 days a week until 20 Jan?

·
Registered
801 Posts
Gratz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We're both holly and jolly!

Yay you! and many more!
Have you decorated for the holidays yet? ;)
hoping you get a chance to relax, rumor is that you're working 8 days a week until 20 Jan?
Eryka,
Yes, we are decorated! We have some lights, origami cranes, and neat set of greens from a boy scout fund raiser. A little egg nog and some rum makes it look even better. How about you guys?

Working 8 days ...? Its not that bad, more like 6 to be specific. This stuff is crazy! Its like watching people plan a wedding!!:laugher

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Congrats and hope there are many more coming. I imaginine it's a lot like a marriage, you have to work on it every day but woth every bit of the effort.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts