SailNet Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have a little problem. I am trying to cancel this Account but I see no option to do it. Reason is this screen name is not the one I was wanting. I was typing on another program and some how got things mixed up.
Now I need to change my screen name to the one I usually use on the boating forums * I like to keep things simple* so where is the "delete your account" option or form.

Thanks,
MoTrailerSailer (AKA currently: DLM84)

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Hello all,
I have a little problem. I am trying to cancel this Account but I see no option to do it. Reason is this screen name is not the one I was wanting. I was typing on another program and some how got things mixed up.
Now I need to change my screen name to the one I usually use on the boating forums * I like to keep things simple* so where is the "delete your account" option or form.

Thanks,
MoTrailerSailer (AKA currently: DLM84)
DLM84,

Thanks for asking about this. In situations like this, what we ask folks to do is to just go ahead and open a new account. We will suspend the old account by "banning" it.

When you get the new account set up, post here to this thread and that will remind us to suspend the old account.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Okay, we'll deactivate the other account.

Enjoy Sailnet!

P.S. Call me "John".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts